3. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION · 3.1. The User's personal data may be used by the Site Administration for the following purposes: · 3.1.1. Identification of the User for placing an order. · 3.1.2. Providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Site. · 3.1.3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User.
3.1.4. Determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud. · 3.1.5. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User. · 3.1.6. Notifying the Site User about the status of the Order. · 3.1.7. Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site.
· 3.1.8. Providing the User with his consent, product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the site or on behalf of the partners of the site. · 3.1.9. Implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User. · 3.1.10. Providing the User with access to partner sites or services in order to obtain products, updates and services.
4. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- 4.1. The User shall:
- 4.1.1 Provide information about personal data necessary to use the Site.
- 4.1.2 Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in such information.
- 4.2. The Website Administration shall:
- 4.2.2 Keep confidential information secret, not to disclose without the prior written permission of the User, as well as not to sell, exchange, publish or disclose in any other possible ways the transferred personal data of the User.
- 4.2.3 Take precautionary measures to protect the confidentiality of Your personal information, according to the procedure generally used for the protection of such information in the existing business turnover.
- 4.2.4 To perform blocking of personal data, related to the relevant User, from the moment of application or request of the User or its legal representative, or authorized body on protection of rights of subjects of personal data for the period of inspection in case of detection of inaccurate personal data or unlawful acts.
5. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
- 5.1. The Administration of the site, not fulfilling its obligations, is responsible for the losses incurred by the User in connection with the misuse of personal data, in accordance with the laws of Ukraine.
- 5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of the Confidential information, the Administration of a site does not bear responsibility if this confidential information
- 5.2.1. Was in the public domain before its loss or disclosure.
- 5.2.2. was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Administration.
- 5.2.3. has been disclosed with the consent of the User.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 6.1. Prior to going to court with a claim for any disputes arising from the relations between the Site User and the Administration, it is obligatory to file a claim (written offer to voluntarily resolve a dispute).
- 6.2. The recipient of the claim shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of consideration of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim.
- 6.3. If no agreement is reached, the dispute shall be transferred for consideration to the judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine. 6.4.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS